总是学不会 再聪明一点 记得自我保护 必要时候撒些 善意谎言

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

negative 1

Today there's training at school.
TRAIN TRAIN and TRAIN
=)

Her decision had made.

*to someone, dont feel sad or emo, you still are the best for us, you've a Good good goood personality than her !
And you, dont think you're very good, very pretty or whatever. Your personality make you look ugly. =3 And, you're just tooooooooo disgusting of doing those things.
BS you till the max, you always get things without putting much effort. And so what, your personality ARE WORSER than everyone.
But nvm, just wait and see HOW PRO YOU ARE =3=

Tonight, it's just tonight.
I'll remember it. How you hurt me by saying those WORDS.
I'm sure, you'll be regret. I wont believe it anymore, seriously.
YOu hurt me alot.

Not only you, is you, you, you, you and you. >3<

I'm learning to be tougher. To not showing that i'm weak in front of you all

I've learned. Your own story is not necessary to tell others, they could just listen to it, but they wouldn't know the real feeling of yours. Somehow, people will laugh at your stupid-ness LOL


Pain Makes People Change

No comments:

Post a Comment