总是学不会 再聪明一点 记得自我保护 必要时候撒些 善意谎言

Monday, May 28, 2012

♥ 801 B ♥

First of all,
 HAPPY HOLIDAYS ~!

Guys~ enjoy your holidays ^_^
For my holidays, it's quite full actually. Hahaaa !

---- First day of holidays 26 / 5 ----
Went for ST.JOHN meeting by 'sacrifice' our chance to go the nine-school-event =3
but nvm, it's worth @@

Everything is just like usual, warm up for sure.
After that, physical training START
How was it?
Hahaaa.... I just can admit that, i'm not that good in it. TnT
I Must Train Up Until I Can Do All The Physical Training Well And Fast ! HMPH~!

After that, TRAINING TIME
Sometimes, i just love to do drill.
It's depends on who do drill with me. *someone someone, i know you sure understand this part. =)

Training time end quite fast.
It's PlayingTime now~ xD

What we play for today is...... Haha~ A new game with an unknown name.
It's quite special actually. I think no one would know it? I THINK @@
So, i'm not gonna tell out at here. Just let it be a 'secret' among KL CC/C
:P

Guess it's end of the meeting after the playing section~ if i'm not mistaken @@

And then, went to Jusco to have my lunch ALONE
Sometimes, eating alone got its good and also bads, just see how's your mood.
I'm too hungry to wait for my parents to eat together =3=

After eating, wait for the arrival of my parents.
And i told them, i sprained my ankle. @@
It's not serious until cannot walk, but still it's quite pain when you walk or even sitting down there without doing anything X(

How scare am i~ Tomorrow (sunday), there's a run waiting for me

------------------------------------------------------------------
At night, go overnight at my no.5's house.
We have alot of fun there XD
And, i miss the tiger~ hahaaaa.... =3

 ---- Second Day of Holidays 27/5 ----
Wake up so early in the morning. @@
After settle down all the stuff, heading to PutraJaya, the place we going for EkidenRun.

I'm kinda lazy to say out the 'procedure'.
So, let me skip it.

JASOOM~ hope i din spell wrong @@
We've did a GOOD job, actually.
We get 27th over 300++

And, coincedently we get 7 in our rank with them. ^^

After the event ended, we went to have lunch and go back SLEEP AT HOUSE.
It's just way too tired.

And and and, it's quite lucky that my ankle is not very pain when i'm running.
It will recover soon, i think. X)



801 B~♥


EKIDEN RUN PUTRAJAYA ^o^
our medals ^^V


There're many photo of us actually, but at PG Captain there @@
Hahaa xPP


Being happy doestn't mean that everything is perfect
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment