总是学不会 再聪明一点 记得自我保护 必要时候撒些 善意谎言

Thursday, May 24, 2012

- 2405 - 0059 -

Yes.... I'm very sensitive to every type of number.
And now, i'm gonna use english. My mind just all english wordssss, not chinese.
But somehow, using CHINESE is a memory for me. =3



Memory Memory Memories~~
I love memory as well, but sometimes memory hurt you alot >3<


Why i am the one who always get blame, and also make people angry?
I'm learning to be the strongest. And yea... i did a good job as well.
But, today it's all FAILED.

Sometimes, i just feel tired of every single thing in my life.
Sometimes, smiling are not represent you're happy.
Sometimes, being strong is  not a good thing actually.
Sometimes, those word that you use to comfort your friends is not useful for yourself.

Somehow, i just like to being stronger than others, cause i dont like to become a weak people infront of them, though.

YEA ! That's me~!!! no one could change my mind, not even you.

I'm learning to become stronger and stronger. I would like to tell you, I AM NOT WEAK anymore.
no one will cares whether you are happy sad or what, everyones got their own story to tell.
My Story? just let it be A secret.



Pain Makes People Change
I feel so lost
><




Life is like a cup of tea. It wont be bitter for a lifetime but for a short while anyway.

i miss you so badly

No comments:

Post a Comment